Sunday, August 7, 2016

Boy Horse Ride - Jen Leeflang


Welcome to the ADFD blog today where I (Jen) am here to share with you my birthday card with this darling and cute image, Boy Horse Ride from the store as it reminds me of our annual family visit to the funfair when I was a child. 

Boy Horse Ride

I merged the image with the red star striped background digital paper, and then matted it onto rope themed background paper.  The image was coloured using alcohol markers (a mixture of Copics, Spectrum Noir and Graph'It).  The edge of the blue rope paper is distressed, and I added twine and a metal cowboy gun charm.

Remember that we have a super friendly A Day for Daisies Community on Facebook, so come along and join us!

Keep Creating!
Jen Leeflang


2 comments:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Barn

    ReplyDelete